312[NH] Re: CSS, HTML, XHTML ???

  • dido7@juno.com
    Feb 12, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      You might want to try either one of the two on FOLDOC:
      http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/index.html
      http://foldoc.doc.ic.ac.uk/

      FOLDOC apparently has

      1,111 contributors

      and

      12,974 terms defined.

      Copyright � 1993 - 2000 by Denis Howe, All Rights Reserved
      Last modified: Thu Feb 3 23:44:56 GMT 2000

      Denis Howe should know about Note Tab - if he does not yet know. <g>

      Dido

      On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:42:37 -0600 Jody <KJB1611@...> writes:
      > Hi Jim, Larry, and All,
      >
      > From Jim, Larry and me. Any help, corrects, fill in the blanks?
      >
      > HTML
      > HTML is an acronym for Hypertext Markup Language and is the set of

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic