3043Re: Non-breaking hyphen [NH]

  • Ron Woodall
    Aug 15, 2002
      Hi Alec:

      At 05:08 PM 8/14/02 -0400, you wrote:

      >Ron ... thanks very much ... I think its fantastic when someone is able
      >to share detailed knowledge about an area they are expert in. Gems like
      >yours are what make frequenting forums so much fun. DON'T STOP ;--)

      Thanks for the vote of confidence. BTW, you'll find that little
      tidbit in the site with revision 11.

      However, the question still remains: to what extent is −
      usable. Someone in a later post suggested that — and – acted the
      same as &# 8722 but my experiments don't support that. Do we have comments
      that might wrap up this discussion and possibly a conclusion? Has anyone
      experimented with some of the unicode characters with a view to this issue?

      I've got to get to work. Interesting as it is, I can't keep this
      up all day or the site will never be updated. Sorry for not addressing all
      of the comments.

      Ron Woodall

      Ron Woodall
      nor@...