304[NH] Re: CSS, XHTML, XML, etc.

  • lmhamilton@juno.com
    Feb 12, 2000
      Melchior,

      On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:46:12 +0100 melchior prisi <mprisi@...>
      writes:
      > ^!find � IST
      >
      > works.
      >
      > IST means:
      > I: Ignores character case
      > S: Silent search.
      > T: Does not search for whole words only (search string can be found
      > within longer words).

      Thanks, I forgot about the 'T' tag, the 'I' had no effect in this case,
      (Are there upper and lowercase copyright symbols? <grin>).

      I used ^!Find "�" TS and it worked.

      Too many late nights.... Gee... you don't suppose that Eric and Jody know
      anything about late nights?

      THANKS!

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/