300[NH] CSS, HTML, XHTML

    Feb 12, 2000
      Hi All,

      Would one of you HTMLperts be kind enough to give me a glossary
      type definition for the HTML file types that NoteTab supports? I
      realize that is very broad. What's worse, it needs to be written
      in a way that somebody new to computers can understand it. If
      you can start it off and keep it to the length below that would
      be great. If you feel that it is too brad to do it that way,
      then make a separate definition for each, maybe the HTML types in
      one, then ASP and anything else like that under their own
      headers, but do please, keep it basic, simple, and as short as
      possible. Also, please do it as soon as possible - like
      yesterday. <bg> I realize that is a tall order, but thought one
      of you could know it out in no time at all. Those are about all
      I lack now for a 125 word glossary that have been proofed a few
      times now - wouldn't hurt if anybody else wants to read it? :)
      Danke!

      HTML
      HTML is an acronym for...

      to about here.