299[NH] Re: CSS, XHTML, XML, etc.

    Feb 12, 2000
      Hi Larry,

      > I have the copyright symbol in most pages, and it is the c in a
      > circle, not "©". When I copied and pasted the copyright
      > symbol into a clip, it is not finding the symbol.

      Sorry for the late reply - we are pressing hard to get the 4.8
      version released. Here is a down and dirty, no mercy Clip that
      will replace all the characters for you. Be careful with it - it
      does *all* open documents in NoteTab and then saves them if you
      put in the ;^!Save All line. Just reverse the characters if you
      were meaning the other way around. I have a Clip called, Eric's
      Blah, Blah, Blah that removes all the HTML special code. Ask me
      if I care if some browsers can't read it? <vbg>

      H=Global © !!!
      ^!Replace "©" >> "©" TGWAS
      ;^!Save All

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab