Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

2978Re: [NH] Making a "Box" Using a Style Sheet (CSS)

Expand Messages
  • loro
    Jul 31, 2002
      Hi Jody,

      >Say, what does "float" mean?

      It's what you asked for, the equivalent of align right or left for images
      or tables in HTML. It floats the element to the left or right margin and
      lets other content flow around it. Only with CSS you can float any element
      (that isn't otherwise positioned) and there are a few things to think about
      like that an explicit width is required and there may be bugs or other
      effects depending on the browser and what else you've got in the mix. It
      may be what you want or there may be better ways of doing it.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic