2893Re: [NH] web pages and Netscape

  • Don Passenger
    Jul 20, 2002
      So @import is an external stylesheet, given local stylesheet precedence?

      > @import "foo.css";

      I like to code to ns4 because at least until lately there were still a fair
      percentage of users on it. Although now with Opera (which is also picky in
      some ways -- or correct to standards if you prefer) and both 6.2 and 7.0 ns
      out there, I think ns4 is beginning to slip away pretty fast. Some of the
      reading I have been doing now suggests three sets of styles if you are doing
      multiple styles. I personally try to avoid that, prefering to compromise
      all a little in the interest of simplicity. Others may have more time or a
      programmer on staff 8^)
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic