2888Re: [NH] web pages and Netscape

  • Ian Rastall
    Jul 20, 2002
      On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:31:48 +1000, you wrote:

      >Long explanations are usually careful and detailed, easier to understand and
      >much appreciated.

      Thanks. Glad it helped.

      >I'll work on the matter of the two style sheets once I've conquered the
      >earlier steps.

      It usually comes into play when you're messing around with CSS, and
      discovering what works in different browsers. That's just a technique
      that will allow you to do two things at the same time, which saves a
      lot of headache.

      >(I haven't a clue what a "fungo" is. Is it a mushroom? Would we have them in

      I don't know what that means either. That's why I think it's so funny.

      That oughta be like hittin' fungoes
      with a corked bat. (Nathaniel Ward)

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic