2885Re: [NH] web pages and Netscape

  • Ian Rastall
    Jul 20, 2002
      On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:31:45 -0500, you wrote:

      >You should always code for NS 4. The only thing wrong and it is not wrong,
      >with NS 4 is that it demands that your coding be correct.

      Writing valid HTML is crucial. NS4 doesn't handle CSS very well,
      though. So if you're working with CSS, especially if you're trying to
      do a site without using tables for layout, you end up having to do

      On the main site that I run, I've managed to use one stylesheet for
      all the browsers, and that's because I use tables for everything. (I
      don't see that as very cool, but it's how I got everything to work.)
      There are a couple things that don't show up in NS4, but the site
      still works fine.

      That oughta be like hittin' fungoes
      with a corked bat. (Nathaniel Ward)

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic