2759Re: Newbie javascript question was Re: [NH] JavaScript Boilerplate ... with passed parameters

  • stephen riddle
    Jun 8, 2002
      Hi Krister
      Welcome to the hair pulling world of JavaScript!
      Visit the NoteTab site for some clipLibraries concerning javaScript.
      I first learned JavaScript from a web site, but you'd better do a google
      search (google.com) because it's been long enough it may not be there any
      more.
      G.luck
      Stephen
      > I'm a newbie to all this, that is i've put up a website in the passt
      > using, (dare i say it) Ms Frontpage. I've tried several html editors
      > in the passt and decided to try taking the plunge and write a page or
      > two with Notetab. I also want to discover the joys of Javascript and i
      > wonder if there are clips out there or a very simple tutorial that can
      > help a novise into the world of Javascript.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic