2756Re: Newbie javascript question was Re: [NH] JavaScript Boilerplate ... with passed parameters

  • Adam Weston
    Jun 8, 2002
      Krister:

      Before getting into javascript, I recommend getting pretty familiar with
      HTML and CSS. CSS is not a big deal to learn, and its a vital complement to
      HTML. Javascript will make more sense when you already know HTML/CSS. This
      is all just my humble opinion...

      To answer your question, A great place to learn HTML, CSS, and Javascript
      (and lots of other things) is:

      http://www.w3schools.com

      Have fun!

      -Adam