257[NH] Re: htmlib 4.0

  • Kay Roath
    Dec 16, 1999
      12/16/1999 9:01 AM Jody wrote
      > The name of the shortcuts in the NoteTab folder are:
      > For Version 3 HTMLib
      > Htmlib95.hlp

      > For Version 4 HTMLib
      > HTMLib.exe

      > That is the last window before selecting OK in the shortcut
      > dialog and is also the name of the file that the shortcut must
      > point to. (Your paths of course.)

      I'm working on a NoteTab keyboard shortcut reference in Delphi
      called NoteCut.exe. I put a shortcut in the NoteTab folder
      named 'NoteCut HTMLib' & pointing to NoteCut.exe. I get the
      HTMLib menu item & it runs NoteCut.exe. Seems the only
      important part in the shortcut name is HTMLib. With 2 shorcuts
      containing that text, NoteTab executes the earliest one.

      --- Grandma Kay ---
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic