2487RE: [NH] Learn How To Make $5000 A WEEK (I Hate being spammed on a list-serv)

  • Jim Beidle
    Mar 6 12:29 PM
      Hi Jody,

      Thanks for taking care of the SPAM. Not just in this case, but on the
      continuing basis you pursued over the nearly three years I've been a member.
      You;ve been consitent at weeding it out before makes the list. My regret is
      less that I flamed him than in perhaps making you feel under-appreciated. Be
      assured that is not the case. I fully appreciate and support the job you're
      doing. I invite other list members to express, publicly or privately, their
      appreciation for the difficult and often under-valued volunteer job of List
      Moderator.

      Possibly because you've worked so hard and done so well in keeping spam off
      the list, it made this guy's ad that much more noticable. Thanks you for all
      of your hard work in protecting us from bozos and their stupid scams. I
      promise I won't rant anymore :-)

      Good job!

      Jim