2216Re: [NH] keyboard macros

  • Ron Woodall
    Dec 6, 2001
      Hi All:

      My old program had a key sequence that "turned on" keystroke
      capture. I performed the sequence and the same key sequence turned it off.
      I edited the resulting file to put in logic and other functions. To access
      that macro, all I did was perform the key sequence that macro was stored
      under. i.e. alt+d will store the existing page, clear the screen, and get
      the next file to be worked on.

      I use this structure as a quick and dirty way to duplicate
      keystrokes across thousands of files. It is quick to define and implement,
      provides full functionality and logic and doesn't require my taking my
      hands off of the keyboard to implement. A combination keystroke is much
      faster than taking my hands off the keyboard to click on a library element.

      This is what I define as a keyboard macro. Is this available in

      Ron Woodall

      At 01:08 AM 12/6/01 -0600, you wrote:
      >Hi Harvey,
      >So much for typing without thinking, but that does not appear to be the
      >problem Ray is having. :)
      > > >>

      > > > Yup that's a keyboard macro. But, any attempts at getting it to
      > > >work, don't.
      > > >
      > >Hello Ron and Jody,
      > >
      > >I haven't really been following this string closely but, if this is a
      > >NoteTab macro to Open a new document in NoteTab and write to it then the
      > >key combination is wrong. To open a new doc the key combo should be Ctrl+N.
      > >
      > >^!Keyboard ctrl+N #Write in new document#
      > >
      > >Hope it helps.
      > >

      > >hrs
      >Clean-Funnies: click and send...

      Ron Woodall