2210Re: [NH] keyboard macros

  • Harvey R. Savage
    Dec 5, 2001
      Ron Woodall wrote:

      >Hi Jody:
      >
      > Thanks for the reply.
      >
      >At 12:43 PM 12/5/01 -0600, you wrote:
      >
      >>It really depends on what you are calling macros. NoteTab uses
      >>the term for the keyboard command such as the following would be
      >>a macro for entering some text into a new document that is made.
      >>
      >>^!Keyboard Alt+N #Write in new document#
      >>

      > Yup that's a keyboard macro. But, any attempts at getting it to
      >work, don't.

      Hello Ron and Jody,

      I haven't really been following this string closely but, if this is a
      NoteTab macro to Open a new document in NoteTab and write to it then the
      key combination is wrong. To open a new doc the key combo should be Ctrl+N.

      ^!Keyboard ctrl+N #Write in new document#

      Hope it helps.

      hrs
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic