2208Re: [NH] keyboard macros

  • Ron Woodall
    Dec 5, 2001
      Hi Jody:

      Thanks for the reply.

      At 12:43 PM 12/5/01 -0600, you wrote:

      >It really depends on what you are calling macros. NoteTab uses
      >the term for the keyboard command such as the following would be
      >a macro for entering some text into a new document that is made.
      >
      >^!Keyboard Alt+N #Write in new document#

      Yup that's a keyboard macro. But, any attempts at getting it to
      work, don't.

      >If you are speaking of Clips in general, the read Clip Basics and
      >Clip Language - Introduction in Help. The are some short
      >information in my Clip Class that goes over making a Library
      >(which you should learn first, making a new Clip, and editing a
      >Clip. Without you posting some of what you have already we can
      >only give you help in a general way.
      >
      >You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      >will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
      >a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
      >deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
      >editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
      >Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      >ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      Done that, nothing on keyboard macros. I've sort-of figured out
      clip libraries and use it extensively. I'll refine my knowledge over time
      but I'm in the "quick and dirty" mode at the moment.

      >All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
      >http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      Done that.

      Thanks for the help. Going to Clip list now.

      Ron Woodall

      Ron Woodall
      nor@...

      The Compendium of HTML Elements