2206Re: [NH] keyboard macros

    Dec 5, 2001
      Hi Ron,

      > > You are not giving me enough information to answer a question
      > > or help any. Perhaps it would be better if you post what you
      > > have and then be more specific about what you are trying to do.
      >
      > I can't get keyboard macros to work. I've duplicated your
      >examples and they work. I try to create my own and those don't.
      >Is there a step-by-step method to create keyboard macros?

      It really depends on what you are calling macros. NoteTab uses
      the term for the keyboard command such as the following would be
      a macro for entering some text into a new document that is made.

      ^!Keyboard Alt+N #Write in new document#

      If you are speaking of Clips in general, the read Clip Basics and
      Clip Language - Introduction in Help. The are some short
      information in my Clip Class that goes over making a Library
      (which you should learn first, making a new Clip, and editing a
      Clip. Without you posting some of what you have already we can
      only give you help in a general way.

      You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
      a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
      deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
      editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
      http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      The NoteTab ClipClass List
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions, but please do not post there concerning the class, but
      rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the in the
      ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips

      > BTW, do you have a port for Linux?

      No and at the present time, there are no plans for a Linux version.

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...