2188Re: Three monitors (was Re: [NH] multiple heads and NoteTab)

    Nov 10, 2001
      Hi Ron,

      >When I followed your instructions and sent you the *.ini file,
      >somehow it caused the program to move over to monitor #3 where I
      >wanted it.

      Are you saying the ones I sent about getting everything
      positioned and sized where you wanted it. Next, click on the
      program icon on the Titlebar, then Save Window State, and then
      unchecked open centered.

      >However, now, when I have multiple files open for editing, I
      >cannot reorder the tabs. I have a specific order that I organize
      >the editor in to work on the files and relate them to specific
      >images. This is not possible at the moment.

      Right click over any tab and choose Stack tabs and then Allow

      >Next, is it possible to put together a quick perl script that
      >will remove, modify and replace _one_ line? I do a lot of little
      >editing bits at a time and it is handy to have a keyboard
      >macro/script that will do this. Since I'm learning perl and
      >working with it periodically, it would be handy to have this

      I do not knew if you wanted a three in one clips that may benefit
      you. I don't Perl, but here is a regular Clip:

      ^!Find "Your data" S
      ^!IfError End

      ^!Find "Your data" S
      ^!Set %Data%=^?{Edit line=^$Selection$}
      Perhaps I or somebody else han do it tomorrow. I'm beat now. nite...

      Happy HTML'n!

      The NoteTab and Html List...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic