2177Re: [NH] change 2 of 3 frames

  • Al Schoepp
    Nov 7, 2001
      Hi Lotta, Ron and all the others who helped.

      I guess the 2 frameset pages was too obvious for me but once explained it
      seems so obvious (and it will do just what I want). I wanted to avoid the
      use of javascript if I could since I know some people who will use the site
      keep it turned off for security reasons.

      Thanks,
      Al