2008Re: [NH] Help with "view in browser"

    Sep 2, 2001
      Hi Hessam,

      If you do not have the path in View | Options | Internet | Main
      Browser, please use the browse button [...] to enter it. You
      might also check your registry settings. One other thing to
      check/add is using a Clip in the Utilities Library under the
      NoteTab Shortcut section called "Add App Path" which will make an
      entry in your registry for the path to NoteTab. (I you register
      NoteTab run the Clip again for the full version so that the
      registry gets updated.)

      >I am stumped trying to evaluate NoteTabProTrial software for
      >creating HTML pages. As a first step, I tried to convert
      >readme.otl (and other files) into html. The message I get is: I
      >get the following message Cannot find the file
      >"C:\PROGRA~1\NETSCAPE\NETSCA~1\NETSCP6' (or one of its
      >components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that
      >all required libraries are available. I am using Netscape 6.
      >Thanks ....

      http://www.notetab.net

      The NoteTab and Html List...