      From: Jody [mailto:KJB1611@...]
      Sent: Saturday, 13 November 1999 10:17 AM
      To: NoteTab & HTML
      Subject: [NH] Tables & Images

      Hi All,

      Does anybody know how to wrap an image in a table without getting
      the 2-3 pixes at the bottom of the image instad of wrapping it
      all right up to the image side like to top and two sides?

      <TABLE BORDER=1>
      Image Here

      I would be happy if there is a work around that will make the
      other three sides with the same spacing, but I can only force
      the side - not the top. I prefer no space though since images
      are different sizes and I don't want to have to adjust attribute

      Happy HTML'n!

      The NoteTab and Html List...

      Click here!
      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-html