1998Re[3]: [NH] html2txt

  • andrew
    Aug 23, 2001
      Hello Jody,

      >>(:-p))
      my smilie street smarts are letting me down here..

      J> Oops, I even made almost all the buttons and forgot all about it.
      J> I normally look in HTML-1/2 Library/Clipbar or HTML stuff. ;) I
      J> use my own though, so I don't keep up all the time.

      all credit to you then, NTP is brilliant btw

      J> I tested HTML to Text and the other way around in Pro 4.85a and
      J> they worked as expected just like you thought. I also checked in
      J> Std 4.86 pre-release and thy worked fine there. Did the HTML
      J> file convert for you at all? Lines that do not have <p> and <br>
      J> will be wrapped. <Hx> headings should do a CR/LF I believe -
      J> it's been awhile.

      umm... it works fine now... does exactly what it says on the tin... It
      doesn't seem to have done anything dramatic with <Hx>'s though wasn't
      sure what you meant with cr/lf.

      Thanks anyway.

      --
      Best regards,