1995Re[2]: [NH] html2txt

  • andrew
    Aug 23, 2001
      Hello Jody,

      Thanks for your reply. (I guess I'd have to say I'm reasonably expert in
      html :) although there's always more to learn..

      by clicking:-
      view - Clip Bar - Utilities shows a menu which has several buttons
      predefined

      there are three which use a globe as their button
      html to text
      text to html
      outline to html

      these looked interesting and i played with the first but couldn't seem
      to get it to work. I was expecting it to take a web page with all it's
      code, strip out the code and leave the readable text as text with
      headings in text format. Perhaps I've misunderstood what was intended with these
      buttons but they looked pretty straight forward.

      any ideas?

      --
      Best regards,
      andrew mailto:ukandrewf@...