1969Tidy weirdness

  • swirus@yahoo.com
    Aug 13, 2001
      Hello,

      This is my first post, I've been a registered Notetab user for over a
      year now. I've come up against an odd problem, and I can't see that
      it's ever happened before. I don't know if the problem is Notetab or
      HTML Tidy.

      Basically I've used MS Word 2000 to output a number of files into its
      own version of HTML, which is extremely bloaty. The first thing I
      want to do when I get them into Notetab is to run HTML Tidy with its
      Word-2000 yes option to get rid of all of this gubbins. However, this
      does not work. While it will tidy other documents correctly, it
      appears to just select all, then nothing happens.

      It's really odd behaviour, since I can't even tidy a subsection of
      the code copied and pasted into a blank document. HTML Tidy will run
      on the code in command line mode, but I find this interface very
      unwieldy and am not comfortable using it.

      Anybody experienced anything like this before? Am I doing something
      stupid?

      Any advice would be great,
      John
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic