1874Re: [NH] MS Cleaner.clb

  • Lotta
    Apr 27, 2001
      Hi Yehuda,

      >I downloaded, from the NT site, file MS Cleaner.clb. Can you tell me where I
      >put it and how to call it from there?

      You put it in a folder called "Libraries" in the Notetab directory. It will
      then show up on the Libraries Bar at the bottom of the program window and
      in the drop down list above the Clip Book window. Activate the library by
      clicking one one of them.

      I haven't seen this specific one so I can't tell you exactly how to use it.
      Clicking the items in the library will usually be either self explanatory
      or bring up needed information.