1847NoteTab Pro 4.85 (trial)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Mar 28, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I've just uploaded a pre-release copy of NoteTab Pro 4.85. The following
      .zip contains no Setup program, just the basic NoteTab files. Just unzip
      them into your NoteTab Light or NoteTab Pro Trial folder (but not in
      NoteTab Pro, you don't want to overwrite your registered version).

      NoteTab Pro 4.85 Trial pre-release #4 (size 876,183 bytes):
      http://www.fookes.com/ftp/beta/ntpt485pr.zip

      It would be really helpful if you could report any problems you encounter
      before tomorrow mid-day (my time); especially concerning the operation of
      the trial period. Thanks for your help.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes