1764Re: [NH] CSS level 2

  • Stephen
    Feb 3 3:10 PM
      Hi Piotr,
      I've been testing things and the browsers I have which do pretty well
      with CSS2 are Netscape6, Explorer5 and Opera5. I've only gotten down to
      "marker-offset" with the W3C's properties list, but this is what I've
      found so far. Mozilla does great I hear, but I don't have it.
      Since Explorer' and Netscape's engines support it, you will easily find
      other browsers which do also, such as the newest NeoPlanet browser which
      uses Explorer's engine. (And I've heard parts of the Gecko thing which
      is a Netscape product, but we are getting into gossip.)
      If you test some of the more arcane declarations such as oh what was it.
      . . "counter-increment" and "content" each of the first three browsers
      interprets differently. As far as I can tell, no matter what they claim
      none of the follow the standard exactly, which is why I have a different
      favorit browser for every day of the week. (I like Opera's way of
      implementing "content" best. It is fun.

      Later,
      Stephen