166[NH] Re: Opening ASP Files

    Aug 16, 1999
      Hi Michael,

      > What the clipneeds to throw in the location bar then is
      > http://127.0.0.1/fsa/book.asp

      I think this is what you are looking for, but for the life of me
      cannot figure out why the url is getting pasted into the open
      document when it should just be setting the clipboard. Once
      variable %Virtual% is set I can click on a clip with only
      ^!SetClipboard http://127.0.0.1^%Virtual% in it and it is pasted
      into the doc. Strange. Is that happening on your machine?

      H=Another ASP Thingie
      ; 08-16-1999, Ntb-html@..., Jody
      ^!Set %OnLine%=^?[Where do you want to go today? haha==_Online^=1|NoWhere^=]
      ^!Set %Path%=^?[(T=O;F="HTML Files|*.*htm*;*.asp;*.css")Path to local drive asp file]
      ^!Set %Browser%=^?[Browser==Internet Explorer|_Netscape|Opera]

      ^!Set %EditPath%=^$StrReplace("\";"/";"^%Path%";False;False)$
      ^!Set %Virtual%=^$StrDelete("^%EditPath%";1;2)$

      ^!IfTrue ^%OnLine% Skip_2
      ^!SetClipboard http:/^%Virtual%
      ^!Goto Skip
      ^!SetClipboard http://127.0.0.1^%Virtual%

      ^!IfSame "^%Browser%" "Internet Explorer" EXPLORER
      ^!IfSame "^%Browser%" "Netscape" NETSCAPE
      ^!IfSame "^%Browser%" "Opera" OPERA

      :EXPLORER

      ; Checks to see if app is open, opens if not, else goes to focus label.
      ^!IfAppOpen *Microsoft Internet Explorer FocusIE
      ^!"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"

      ; Loops till app is in focus.
      ^!FocusApp *Microsoft Internet Explorer
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfAppOpen *Microsoft Internet Explorer Next Else Skip_-2

      :FocusIE
      ; Tells NoteTab to focus the app. All characters before "*" are wild.
      ^!FocusApp *Microsoft Internet Explorer

      ; The delay, &100, is there to allow time for the keyboard
      ; command to give you focus on the address field. It may
      ; not be needed on fast machines, but might have to be
      ; lengthened on slower ones. I left the Enter out at the
      ; end of the Keyboard line till you know if it works.
      ^!Keyboard Alt+D &100 Ctrl+V
      ^!Goto End

      :NETSCAPE

      ^!IfAppOpen Netscape FocusNet
      ^!"C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe"

      :LoopNet
      ^!SetHintInfo It's ^$GetDate(ddd)$ the ^$GetDate(dd)$, ^$GetDate(hh:nn:ss)$
      ^!FocusApp Netscape
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfAppOpen Netscape Next Else LoopNet

      :FocusNet