156[NH] Re: Opening ASP Files

    Aug 16, 1999
      Hi Michael

      > Jody, could you repost the clip? I read it at home and now want to test it
      > at work . . .

      Your own paths will have to be added.

      H=ASP File n' Browser
      ; 08-16-1999, Ntb-html@..., Jody
      ; long line follows...
      ^!Set %Path%=^?[(T=O;S=M;F="asp files (*.asp)|*.asp")Path to local drive asp file=G:\Sites\MySites\notetab\html\index.html]
      ^!Set %EditPath%=^$StrReplace("\";"/";"^%Path%";False;False)$
      ^!Set %Virtual%=^$StrDelete("^%EditPath%";1;2)$
      ^!SetClipboard http:/^%Virtual%
      ^!Set %Browser%=^?[Browser==Internet Explorer|Netscape|Opera]

      ^!IfSame "^%Browser%" "Internet Explorer" EXPLORER
      ^!IfSame "^%Browser%" "Netscape" NETSCAPE
      ^!IfSame "^%Browser%" "Opera" OPERA

      :EXPLORER

      ; Checks to see if app is open, opens if not, else goes to focus label.
      ^!IfAppOpen *Microsoft Internet Explorer FocusIE
      ^!"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"

      ; Loops till app is in focus.
      ^!FocusApp *Microsoft Internet Explorer
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfAppOpen *Microsoft Internet Explorer Next Else Skip_-2

      :FocusIE
      ; Tells NoteTab to focus the app. All chracters before "*" are wild.
      ^!FocusApp *Microsoft Internet Explorer

      ; The delay, &20, is there to allow time for the keyboard
      ; command to give you focus on the address field. It may
      ; not be needed on fast machines, but might have to be
      ; lengthened on slower ones. I left the Enter out at the
      ; end of the Keyboard line till you know if it works.
      ^!Keyboard Alt+D &20 Ctrl+V
      ^!Goto End

      :NETSCAPE

      ^!IfAppOpen Netscape FocusNet
      ^!"C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe"

      :LoopNet
      ^!SetHintInfo It's ^$GetDate(ddd)$ the ^$GetDate(dd)$, ^$GetDate(hh:nn:ss)$
      ^!FocusApp Netscape
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfAppOpen Netscape Next Else LoopNet

      :FocusNet
      ^!FocusApp Netscape
      ^!Keyboard Shift+Tab &100 Ctrl+V
      ^!Goto End

      :OPERA

      ; Might be a problem with Opera and all the popup windows
      ; that come up on initial startup. It could certainly be
      ; written to accommodate them. I did not check into
      ; turning them all off and will not order to turn off the
      ; nag screen. :) It works fine for me if it is open and
      ; the screen for the location/address is in focus.
      ^!IfAppOpen Opera* FocusOp
      ^!"C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe"

      :LoopOp
      ^!FocusApp Opera*