152[NH] Re: Opening ASP Files

    Aug 15, 1999
      Hi Michael,

      > PWS is probably the needed 'set up' that Jody referenced in his
      > response.
      >
      > I do have PWS up and running on my computer precisely for
      > testing ASP files before uploading to the NT/IIS server.

      Thanks for the info. I will wait to hear from the guy. Perhaps
      it is the software he uses that requires the drive path in the
      http:// format I was speaking of. All I really know is that is
      the format he needed it in and he needed it in the
      location/address window (or at least that is the way I understood
      him to open a file on his drive as if it were on the web. He
      said he normally just pastes it in manually. Anyway, its best I
      wait on him. I thought maybe ysome of you could use the Clip,
      but maybe not. :)

      Happy HTMLin'!
      Jody

      The NoteTab and Html List...