      From: Bill Scott <bscott@...>
      To: ntb-html@egroups.com <ntb-html@egroups.com>
      Date: Friday, December 08, 2000 1:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [NH] Re: Links for Perl Tutorials ....

      Hi Piotr:

      So far I have found that perl is easier to learn than Javascript
      ... but I thought javascript was meant to be a slim version of
      Java ... and is for forms ... no Polish jokes .... *||:^)
      but tempted ... my wife is Portuguese and we went to dinner one
      night and the guy was telling portageeee jokes all night and we
      were laughing but to tease him I acted like I was insulted and
      told him ... my wife is Portuguese .... he stuttered and return oh
      ... I meant pollack .... ha ha ....

      Bill

      eGroups Sponsor