1409RE: [NH] CSS2 - @page

  • Greg Chapman
    Dec 5, 2000
      Hi Grant,

      > Try this html page below.

      Right! I can see what that's trying to do, and if Lotta says it works in
      MSIEv5.0 I'll not bother to test it myself.

      However, what I was trying to achieve was simply to add the necessary CSS2
      statements to an HTML file so that when they are printed I can ensure that where
      appropriate headings are kept with subsequent paragraphs and do not have page
      breaks between them and graphics do not become split across pages.

      I'm sure I must have rushed my first attempt and done something very stupid!

      Greg
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic