1371RE: New CSS libraries (was RE: [NH] .css, text-align: center;)

  • Greg Chapman
    Nov 28, 2000
      > Hi Greg,Grant, et cetera,
      > I had not even thought of working with the existing "New Web Page" stuff.

      Ah well! At least there was one (good?) idea in there! :-)

      > The most important thing I think would be that the library be able to
      > produce all the style sheet (external, in head, and within an HTML
      > element) rules that conform to either CSS or CSS2 standards.
      > It would have to be pretty exhaustively complete.

      I suppose I was thinking of some external utility (Like HTML Tidy) to do that
      kind of checking. That way the clip coding need only be fairly crude.

      There's obviously more resources out there already which I wasn't aware of.
      I'll have to take a look at Grant's stuff!

      So much to do ... so little time!

      Greg
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic