1282Re: New CSS libraries (was RE: [NH] .css, text-align: center;)

    Nov 20, 2000
      Hi Stephen, Greg, and Others,

      >I'm interested, but seem slow at the moment. I've been taking
      >about a month or two just to write a good, easy to use, all-
      >browser, any object, embedding clip. After I finish this, if no
      >one else has taken up the job, I will.

      Eric stated, "I can't give monetary compensation for this work,
      but I can promote your services or Web site in the library and
      the NoteTab Help file."

      I don't think Eric would have a problem with whichever CSS pro
      took on the challenge and made a professional working Library in
      giving them a "bundle" CD with his software, or custom made to
      order. :) Eric would have to give the OK of course.

      (I don't know what happened to the [NH] prefix on this thread. I
      suspect eGroups sees it in the "(was" and does not prefix the
      whole subject because of it.)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...