adding attachment with ^!email command

  • jaytee556
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2003
      Is it possible to add an attachment (or several attachments) to a
      message sent via the ^!email command? I want to write a clip that
      will search a directory for a particular file (or files) and if it
      finds them, send an email with that file attached. Any ideas?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        Hi jaytee556,

        >Is it possible to add an attachment (or several attachments) to a
        >message sent via the ^!email command? I want to write a clip
        >that will search a directory for a particular file (or files) and
        >if it finds them, send an email with that file attached. Any
        >ideas?

        You can focus your mail client with ^!FocusApp "" and then use its
        keyboard shortcuts to get the attachment where you want it.

        http://www.notetab.net