two windows

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi
      I may have missed something but is there any other command other than
      control+tab to switch between windows ??

      THANKYOU DAVE in aus.
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
        At 11:39 PM 3/5/03 +1100, David wrote:
        >Hi
        >I may have missed something but is there any other command other than
        >control+tab to switch between windows ??

        I think you may be looking for ^!FocusApp.

      • Dick Gascoigne
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
          In the event you're looking to move between document windows within NoteTab
          (as opposed to moving between application windows), look in Clip Help at

          ^!Document [FIRST|LAST|NEXT|PREV]
          Selects the specified document tab.

          ^!FocusDoc
          Moves the input focus to the active document.

          ^!SetDocIndex IndexValue
          Activates the document at the specified position in the tab bar. First
          document is 1.

          ^$GetDocName$
          ^$GetDocName(Index)$ (added in v4.52)
          Returns the active document name, if no index is specified, or the document
          name at specified index position. An invalid index number returns an empty
          string. The first document is at index 1.

          ^$GetDocIndex$
          ^$GetDocIndex(Name)$
          Returns the index position of the active document, or the document refered
          by the Name parameter.

          Some combination of those should work for you. If not, you know were to
          come for clarification.

          Dick Gascoigne