[Clip] Re: Variables - values don't stick

  • M. Sean Fosmire <msf@theup.com>
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 2, 2003
      See "bullet.jpg" in the Files section for a screenshot.

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 2, 2003
        Hi M. Sean,

        OK, I misunderstood. Those are the Clip icons that you have
        turned on via Options | Clipbook. The bullet means it is text
        only and the exclamation mark means there is a command in it
        (actually, at least "^!" without the quotes). If you add ^! to
        line one or anywhere else in a text only Clip you will see the
        bullet change to an exclamation mark.

        I haven't turned the Clip icons on in years so I forget about
        them. It seems to me they don't serve any purpose for my needs
        so I don't want to take up any resources no matter how small that
        might be when not needed. I think one of the main reasons I
        turned them off originally was so that there was more space for
        the Clip name therefore I could keep my Clipbook about 1-2
        columns smaller. :)

        http://www.notetab.net

      • M. Sean Fosmire <msf@theup.com>
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 2, 2003