Re: [Clip] ini does not change

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2003
      Hi
      I tried it again still nothing changes it just makes no difference what so
      ever , had a look around the web the only thing I could find was a page on
      file protection which did not include the ini,s , it may still be ME do not
      know enough in that area , it may be a bug of some sort I do not know
      half to go back to saveas ! and restart , unless there is someone else on
      the list with ME and would like to try the clip and see whether it works for
      them .???