Re: [Clip] Re: Putting clipboard text into dialog box?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2003
      Hi Sharon,

      >I noticed the "clip class" file, think it's time I downloaded
      >that and took a look.

      Have fun! You probably know enough know that you could use it as
      a reference looking at the index to see the command or function
      (or type of) that you have a question about.

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      called "Clip Class" designed to walk you through Clip writing. It
      includes "Getting Started" (which is a web page with a number of
      images displaying different parts of NoteTab that deals with
      Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing
      Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip
      The NoteTab ClipClass List
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips