Re: [Clip] folder names to array

  • Manuel123
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 15, 2003
      Well, thanks Alan and Jody I'm studing the idea. I have several
      folders and a document with info to links to other txt in the same
      folder. I needed a menu that i select Which folder I want to open.
      Then open for me a document in the same folder with _ underscore and
      the same name of the folder

      Now, thanks for your ideas I get it!!!!!

      Here it's my solution

      MenuFolder_doc

      ;Example. I have a folder d:\bd\01\ideas
      ;I have a document in folder _ideas.txt
      ;The clip show me a list of folder
      ;and open the doc _ideas.txt in folder ideas

      ^!Set %folder%="d:\bd\01\"

      ^!ChDir ^%folder%
      ; /B no muestra encabezados
      ; /B no show heads only name of folder or documents
      ^!Set %list1%=^$GetDosOutput(dir ^%folder% /B)$

      ;Replace ^P with pipe |
      ^!Set %list2%=^$StrReplace("^P";"|";"^%list1%";True;True)$

      ;Show Dialog to select folder
      ^!Set %select%=^?{(H=14)Selecciona GuiaOtl==^%List2%}

      ;Open in the folder a document with
      ;the same name of the folder with _before
      ^!OPEN ^%folder%^%Select%\_^%select%.txt

      ---
      Cursos para ciegos
      Windows,Iexplorer,Outlook,Html,Word,Excel,Access
      ALTAS/BAJAS avisarte cursos en http://www.solotxt.com