"save as" dialog box lists files reversed AND won't change

  • intervalqwert <intervalqwert@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
      Dear NoteTab'rs,

      my "open" and "save as" dialog box in the NT-Editor lists suddenly all
      files in reversed order [z-a].

      Even after clicking on "Details" then on the "Names"-Tab, putting it
      into right order [a-z] manually, it won't stay that way.

      Is there a remedy ?

      Regards,

      Hans
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
        Hi Hans,

        >my "open" and "save as" dialog box in the NT-Editor lists suddenly all
        >files in reversed order [z-a].
        >
        >Even after clicking on "Details" then on the "Names"-Tab, putting it
        >into right order [a-z] manually, it won't stay that way.
        >
        >Is there a remedy ?

        Contents of the Open and Save As Dialog Boxes Sorted Incorrectly
        http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q233/5/26.asp

        Items in "Open" and "Save As" Dialog Boxes Sorted Incorrectly
        http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q229/0/70.asp

        For further discussion, you might want to take this to the Off-Topic list.
        Subscribe: ntb-OffTopic-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Julie