Edit ini

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2003
      Hi
      If I make a mistake in the quicklist say d:\html\midi\*.clb or wish to
      remove entries from the quicklist the only way is to edit the ini , the only
      problem is the ini does not update tilll you close nts I have tried the
      clips below partial success but I still can not udate the [directory list]
      in the ini ,What am I missing ???
      H="NTSIni Edit"
      ^!Open ^$GetAppPath$Notetab.ini
      ^!find "[DirectoryList]" S
      ^!SET %ROW%=^$GetRowStart$
      ^!DELAY 1
      ^!SetView ^%ROW%:1

      H="NTS.Ini Save"
      ^!save as !Notetab.ini

      H="NTS Load"
      ^!ProgIniLoad Notetab.ini

      THANKYOU DAVE
    • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
        I have many clips that check and change some ini parameters, but occasionally a manual ini edit is required. Any time I need to do that I close NoteTab and use a different text editor to edit it.

        John