Selectively strip HTML tags

  • rdeckard1ca <rdeckard_@excite.ca>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 4:18 PM
      I'm sure that this script has already been done by someone and I don't want to re-invent the wheel. I want to be able to strip out images and/ or tables from web pages but otherwise leave text formatting intact.
      Can somebody point me in the right direction?
    • John Zeman <john041650@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 6:28 PM
        You're more sure than I am rdeckard1! LOL

        I strip tags all the time and for me it's either everything or nothing..

        I'm not saying what you want to do can't be done, I'm just saying it's not a request for a clip I've ever seen before...

        John