Re: [Clip] Re: clip for searchdisk

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
      Jody wrote:

      >Hi Sheri, Harvey and Eric,
      >
      >I'm sorry about not sending a reply in earlier. I have found the
      >same thing in times past about the search disk features via a
      >Clip and found out the same results as you all. Perhaps Eric
      >will find some time to send in a reply about setting the features
      >via a Clip for Search Disk. -jody
      >

      >>>I'm trying to alter both, the SearchList_x and ReplaceList_x,
      >>>of the SearchFiles section of NotePro.ini.
      >>>
      >Happy Clip'n!
      >Jody

      Jody, et al,

      In the case of my clip, as I said, I kind of stumbled onto the answer
      via the process of trying many combinations. It's all a matter of
      getting the right sequence of commands, namely, ^!ProgIniLoad and
      ^!ProgIniSave in the correct order and in the correct place.

      With the current clip I built, I can immediately see the end result
      saved in Notepro.ini. I can program only one pair of data or I can
      program 15 pairs of data, and see each result as it's written to the INI
      file.

      hrs
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi Harvey,

        >In the case of my clip, as I said, I kind of stumbled onto the
        >answer via the process of trying many combinations. It's all a
        >matter of getting the right sequence of commands, namely,
        >^!ProgIniLoad and ^!ProgIniSave in the correct order and in the
        >correct place.

        ^!ProgIniLoad ^!ProgIniSave have always been a pain for me. I
        still end up doing it on a do it till it works basis it seems,
        but the example in the SampleCode Library helps me.

        http://www.notetab.net