drag lfrom quicklist

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi
      When you drag a html file from the quicklist into another html file I always
      get a semi-colon in front any way around this eg.
      ;<A HREF="addingkoantosite1.htm">AddingKoantoSite1</A>

      Thankyou dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi David,

        Look in Options | Internet and see if it is in front of the field for the <a href...

        http://www.notetab.net