Re: [Clip] find into close document

    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 20, 2003
      Hi Manuel,

      Try using Search Disk (Ctrl+D). Each file opened should focus at
      the criteria you ask it to find. It could be done with a Clip if
      it is something you do all the time. If not, I would go the
      Search Disk route due to having to load all the files into memory
      to search them if you use a Clip.

      http://www.notetab.net