Re: [Clip] Where to

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2003
      Ed Brown wrote:

      >I copied this Clip to my notepad and saved it as Cleantemp.txt. I put it in the library folder of Notetab Lite and now how do I use it?
      >
      >echo off
      > C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\CHOICE /C:YN Do you want to clean the Temp folder?
      > if errorlevel 2 goto clean2
      > @c:\windows\command\deltree.exe /y c:\windows\temp\*.*

      Ed,

      Rename the file to Cleantemp.bat. Probably the best place to put it is
      in the \Root or C:\ or in the Windows folder.

      If you want to run it from NTP a one line clip would work, something
      like - ^!C:\CleanTemp.bat.

      Otherwise, you could doubleclick it from your file manager or open a
      DosBox and type the filename, cleantemp, you don't need the extension.

      Just be sure, when using from a dosbox, Cleantemp.bat is in a folder
      that is included in the path statement.

      hrs