NoteTab 4.92 now available
- Hi everyone,
The final release of NoteTab 4.92 now available from the NoteTab Web sites.
Registered users can get their free upgrade by following the instructions
on this page:
NoteTab Light users and those wanting to evaluate NoteTab Pro can download
the update from this page:
Please take a moment to rate NoteTab at CNet while you download the update.
Ratings are reset each time a title is updated at CNet and ZDNet. It really
helps to get noticed and I enjoy reading your comments.
Here's a list of the changes since the previous release...
* NoteTab now checks Web documents to see if they declare UTF-8 character
encoding in their header. If the UTF-8 declaration is found, NoteTab takes
care of automatically converting characters from UTF-8 to ANSI on loading,
and ANSI to UTF-8 on saving. Note that characters which are not available
in the current ANSI character set are substituted by a question mark (?).
* The "Document to HTML" feature no longer converts extended characters to
their corresponding entities if the document is a UTF-8 Web file.
* Starting with NetCaptor 7.02, NoteTab can open Web documents in the same
browser page when the option is invoked.
* Updated the HTML library.
* Wrap to Column in NoteTab Light and Std produced lines that were one
character too short. This is now fixed.
* NoteTab Pro: URL protocol names with numbers are now correctly
highlighted. E.g.: ed2k:// (eDonkey2000 protocol).
* Other minor changes and fixes.
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Album Express
http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.notetab.com/