RE: [Clip] Re: Code for Match brackets

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 14, 2003
      Oh, Hugo!

      I was slapping Ctrl+C like I was playing drums. You know, the old DOS
      stop-the-insanity keyboard control!! Thanks for telling me that. I was
      laughing, and screaming at the same time.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 17, 2003
        Hi all!

        I wanted to thank you for your suggestions and help. I've managed to go
        through a bunch of pages and clean them up from errors I didn't know
        existed. It's also interesting/embarrassing to see how as one learns more,
        how bad older web creation looks! <G>

        Jody, where'd you find this puppy you mention below? I'd like to look at
        it. I learn from looking at everyone's stuff.
        I hope you're hale and healthy?

        Christine

        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 17, 2003
          Yup. :)
          Thanks!

          I like this clip, too. It gives me ideas for other functions I've been
          trying to work out. Like cleaning up downloaded Quicken credit card
          statements for cleaner importing!

          Thanks for your help, as always, Sheri!
          C.

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 17, 2003
            Hi Christine,

            >Jody, where'd you find this puppy you mention below? I'd like to look at
            >it. I learn from looking at everyone's stuff.

            Look in the Utilities clipbook library, in the Internet section "Select
            Between Tags".

            Julie
          • Christine
            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 17, 2003
              I'm off!
              Fun!

              Thanks all.
              C.

              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 18, 2003
                Hi Christine,

                >Jody, where'd you find this puppy you mention below? I'd like to
                >look at it. I learn from looking at everyone's stuff. I hope
                >you're hale and healthy?

                I'm pretty healthy today, thanks, but don't think I'm "hale". :)

                hale: American Revolutionary soldier hanged as a spy by the
                British; his last words were supposed to have been "I only regret
                that I have but one life to give for my country" (1755-1776)

                It's under the "Internet" section in the Utilities Library, the
                last item.

                >I haven't been following this thread, but I just thought I'd
                >mention that in the Utilities Library there is a Clip to select
                >between tags. Or at least it says it will. <g>
                >
                >Select between tags

                http://www.notetab.net

              • Christine
                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 18, 2003
                  At the risk of being moved to NTO, I am fairly certain we're looking at the
                  old English version of the descriptor "hale." <LOL>
                  Unless you felt like hanging your self....

                  I hope not. <LOL>
                  Christine

                  >Jody, where'd you find this puppy you mention below? I'd like to
                  >look at it. I learn from looking at everyone's stuff. I hope
                  >you're hale and healthy?

                  I'm pretty healthy today, thanks, but don't think I'm "hale". :)

                  hale: American Revolutionary soldier hanged as a spy by the
                  British; his last words were supposed to have been "I only regret
                  that I have but one life to give for my country" (1755-1776)

                  <--snip-->

                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 20, 2003
                    Hi Manuel,

                    Try using Search Disk (Ctrl+D). Each file opened should focus at
                    the criteria you ask it to find. It could be done with a Clip if
                    it is something you do all the time. If not, I would go the
                    Search Disk route due to having to load all the files into memory
                    to search them if you use a Clip.

                    http://www.notetab.net