Re: [Clip] Palm Markup Language

  • Jason Waugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi wrkatwork,

      wbkcn> Has anyone made a Palm Markup Language library (similar to the HTML
      wbkcn> library)? Something that'll let the user (me) open a plain text file
      wbkcn> and then highlight and click certain elements in the PML library.

      Interesting that you should mention this now - I've just spent the
      afternoon finding out what PML is and making a clip to convert
      HTML e-books to PML format (retaining chapter links and formatting)

      As soon as I put the final few touches on this clip, I was planning on
      implementing features in the library like what you are describing now.

      Jason Waugh